Saturday 1 October 2016

Uhmmn! What do you think about this?

Buhari and Jonathan Government's in review
Can you in image this!! As nigerias celebrate her 56 years of independence, you've different reviews and view from different Nigerians both at home and in diaspora.

This is a post of a Facebook friend of mine:
Under Goodluck Jonathan
Orezi: $1M in my Pocket
Davido: Emi Omo Baba Olowo
Under Buhari
Orezi: Alaye Double Your Hustle
Davido: Biko yem Ego
Bros Tinz Rugged now oooo..Api October 1st😂

I didn't say this o!!!
😂

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured my friend of HIV/aids, his name is Dr. Iyabiye. My friend suffered HIV for so long that she lost her job and became stranded financially because of HIV antiretroviral drugs she buys every time. Until 2 months ago when I heard about this doctor and I did contacted him to help my friend, he administered his medication on her and she was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after the treatment. I came here to inform the general public and to safe people from this life threatening & killing disease. Contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete